A pirate adventure on the high seas ensues as Relax Gaming has launched its latest cannon-shooting slot release, Dead Man’s Trail Dream Drop.
Dead Man’s Trail Dream Drop is a 5×4 reel slot with 40-paylines, five progressive jackpot prizes on offer and a maximum win of x30,000 in the trail bonus game mode.
94 per cent
Low value symbols are represented by playing card royals, with Jack through to Ace. These symbols can offer between x0.1 and x3 the player’s bet, depending on the number of matching combinations that land on one turn.
Meanwhile, blue, green, orange and red pirate characters depict the high value symbols, offering between x0.3 and x30 the player’s preferred bet.
Pirate ship bonus scatters can also appear, triggering the trail bonus game mode if three land on the same spin.
Coin symbols can also appear on the reels, displaying multiplied bet amount prizes. If coins appear on three or more reels on the same spin, all coin prizes will be awarded to the player.
Finally, wild W symbols are available, substituting for all base game symbols other than the scatters and bonus coins.
In the trail bonus game mode, players are represented by a game piece – a chess pawn – that travels across a board game trail to provide a chance to win different prizes.
Players spin a wheel to travel across the board, with the wheel revealing a number between one and nine to see how many tiles the pawn will travel across.
Some tiles contain prize values, which will instantly be awarded to the player if they land on one of them. However, players can also land on a red skull and crossbones end tile, causing them to return to the base game.
Additionally, a start arrow tile is available, sending players back to the first space on the board without impacting the prizes they have already collected.
Lastly, players can land on a mystery chest space, which will randomly award one of 11 special action symbols.
These special action symbols include:
- Scouts that add between x100 and x1,000 the player’s stake to a random normal tile
- One-eye symbols that multiply up to four tiles by either x2, x3, x4 or x5
- Commanders that add between x3 and x5 the player’s bet to each normal tile
- Collectors that sum up the value of all normal tiles, awarding the total to the player
- Collect & command symbols, which sum up the value of all normal tiles and adds the total to each normal tile, while awarding the total to the player as well
- Reset symbols that replace all end tiles with normal prize tiles
- Super resets that replace all end tiles with temporary mystery chest tiles
- Coins that award instant random prizes between x25 and x50 the player’s wager
- Persistent scouts that add between x100 and x1,000 the player’s wager on every turn
- Persistent one-eye symbols that multiply up to four tiles on every turn
- Persistent commanders that add x2-x5 the player’s stake to all normal tiles on every turn
Each time the player lands on a normal prize or mystery chest tile, they will transform into skull and crossbones end tiles.
Furthermore, Relax Gaming’s Dream Drop jackpot functionality is available in this title, randomly triggering on base game spins by filling the reel set with Dream Drop symbols.
As the jackpot feature is triggered, players must spin a special jackpot reel set while various symbols depicting the five jackpot prizes drop into play.
Once players have collected a certain number of jackpot symbols, they will receive that jackpot’s respective prize. Players only need to land three rapid or midi symbols to gain their respective prize, while needing four, five and six maxi, major and mega symbols respectively.
WHAT THEY SAY
Shelley Hannah, Chief Product Officer at Relax Gaming, stated: “Dead Man’s Trail is one of the most played Relax games, to be able to boost this legendary title with the addition of the Dream Drop Jackpot is fantastic. We can’t wait to see players climb aboard the ship and sail off in search of prizes.”
To try your hand at the Dead Man’s Trail Dream Drop demo, click here.