Fans of Relax Gaming’s staple slot series can rejoice as the train leaves the station for the final time in the studio’s latest release, Money Train 4.
Money Train 4 is a 6×6 reel slot with scatter-pays of at least eight identical symbols, offering a maximum win of up to x150,000 the player’s bet.
96.1 per cent
For this title, the low and medium value symbols require 10 or more identical symbols on the same spin to achieve a scatter-pay win, while the two highest-paying symbols will need at least eight.
Low value symbols come in the form of playing card suits, with diamonds, clubs, hearts and spades. If the right number of identical symbols land on a single spin, these playing card suits can offer between x0.4 and x125 the player’s stake.
Meanwhile, blue cowgirls and green outlaws depict the medium value symbols, offering between x1 and x400 the player’s preferred wager.
As the game’s high value symbols, orange Native Americans and red cowboys can offer between x1 and x1,000 the chosen bet.
Finally, bonus text scatters can drop into play, triggering the free spins feature if three or more land on the same spin.
Throughout the game, a respin feature can occur on any random spin. The symbol most present on the reels will become sticky across the board as a free respin is awarded.
Each time another symbol of the same type lands during the free respin, another respin will be provided. This reoccurs until no identical symbols drop into play.
Multiplier symbols can also appear during the free respins, which do not stay sticky on the board but do enhance any payline wins that are on that current respin. Multipliers will also trigger another respin.
When three bonus scatters drop into play, players are taken to the money cart bonus game mode. Those scatters will stay on the reels but will convert into multiplied bet amount prizes that range from x1 and x10 the player’s bet.
Three spins are awarded, with each symbol that appears resetting the number of spins to three.
As with all money train slots, several bonus symbols can appear in the bonus game mode, with the final instalment offering 20 bonus symbols, including:
- Bonus symbols: offering between x1 and x10 the player’s wager
- Collector: collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its own value
- Persistent collector: performs the collect feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Adjacent collector: collects the values from up to eight adjacent positions and adds them to its own value
- Persistent adjacent collector: performs the adjacent collector feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Payer: reveals a prize value and adds it to all other symbols on the board
- Persistent payer: performs the payer feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Adjacent payer: reveals a prize value and adds it to up to eight adjacent symbols
- Sniper: Doubles the values of three to eight other symbols, with the ability to do this multiple times to the same symbol
- Persistent sniper: performs the sniper feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Collector payer: selects from three to five symbols, adds their value to its own and then redistributes the accumulated value back to the chosen symbols
- Persistent collector payer: performs the collector payer feature on every spin for the duration of the bonus game
- Arms dealer: converts one to four prize symbols into a character feature symbol, with each character performing their feature instantly
- Persistent arms dealer: converts just one prize symbol into a character feature on every subsequent spin of the bonus game
- Necromancer: brings between two and seven character symbols back to life, allowing them to perform their features again
- Persistent necromancer: performs the necromancer feature on every subsequent spin, but for between one and seven symbols
- Persistent shapeshifter: turns into one of the following bonus features on the spin it appears on and every subsequent spin; collector, payer, sniper, collector payer, arms dealer or unlocker
- Unlocker: unlocks a locked extra row
- Reset plus: increases the spin counter by a value of one for every time it resets
- Upgrader: upgrades one to three feature symbols into their persistent alternative
On random base game spins, persistent characters can appear, substituting for bonus scatter symbols to help activate the bonus game mode.
Furthermore, players can buy access to the bonus game mode for the price of x100 their stake. An option to guarantee one persistent character feature on the first spin is also available for x500.
To test your luck with the Money Train 4 demo, click here.