Nolimit City invites players to a dark and gloomy Western-themed gaming experience with the release of its latest feature-packed title, True Grit Redemption.


Out now




True Grit Redemption is a 6×4+1 video slot that comes with over 240 ways to win and a maximum win potential of up to x20,220 the bet.




94.04 – 96.11 per cent


Symbols in the game include classic A-10 royals worth x0.2 to x0.75 the bet for six of a kind, while high pays – represented by five characters – offer multiplier values of 0.85 to x1.75. 

The symbol players want to look out for is Grit Girl, landing on reels one to four and offering x25 the bet for three or x500 for four when appearing on three or more reels. Additionally, wins from this symbol are multiplied by the bottom right sticky multiplier. 

Moreover, if symbols on the top reel match any of the symbols beneath it on the same reel, they both transform into wilds.

Moving onto the reel split symbol, this appears only on the bottom reel, doubling all symbols above it on the main reel. Here, it disappears, allowing symbols on the bottom reel to fill the gap. Reels can split a maximum of two times and the Grit Girl does not split, but instead doubles its payout multiplier.

Lastly, the Transform ‘Em symbol appears on the bottom reel only, transforming all low pays into the same low pay symbol or all characters into the same character symbols.


The title includes features such as xNudge wilds, xWays and Infectious xWays, free torture spins, dead spins and a Nolimit bonus.


Starting with xWays and Infectious xWays, xWays land anywhere except on the top reel, while Infectious xWays land only on the bottom reel positions. xWays turn into two to three instances of a normal pay symbol, increasing ways to win. Meanwhile, the Infectious xWays always reveal two symbols which cause all other instances of the same symbol type to expand to the same size.

To unlock four, seven, nine or 10 of the locked positions on the main reels, players must land one to four scatters. These remain unlocked for the duration of the feature. Additionally, having three scatters in view awards eight torture spins as well as one extra spin for each split part of a scatter. 

Moreover, landing four scatters awards 10 dead spins, plus one scatter per split part of a scatter. Here, the sticky wild multiplier in the bottom right corner is unlocked and increases by one for each cascade.

Finally, the Nolimit Bonus gives players three options: torture spins cost x69 the bet; dead spins cost x669 the bet; or players can pay x189 the bet, which has an 80 per cent chance of awarding torture spins and 20 per cent chance of awarding dead spins.