Vegas Rush is a 5×5 reel slot with cluster pays and a maximum win of up to x47,000 the player’s bet.
96.45 per cent
Low value symbols are depicted as poker chips, dice, bars and four-leaf clovers. If the right number of identical symbols appear in a winning cluster, these symbols can offer between x0.1 and x50 the player’s bet.
Meanwhile, horseshoes, cherries and diamonds represent the high value symbols, offering between x0.25 and x50 the player’s preferred stake.
Wild W symbols can also appear, substituting for all symbols in the game. These wilds can also display multiplier values that will be applied to any wins that the wild contributes to.
Vegas Rush uses Big Time Gaming’s Megaclusters mechanic, meaning that winning payouts are provided when identical symbols appear in clusters of five or more.
The mechanic also causes all symbols in a winning combination to burst, splitting into four random symbols and leading to more chances of winning on the same spin.
If these split symbols then contribute to another win, they will disappear as new symbols cascade into their places to further increase the win potential.
The game also showcases a Megatrail mechanic, displaying a ladder of bonus features alongside the reel set.
This trail bonus resets on every spin, revealing at least five bonus features as the top rung always displays an instant cash prize of up to x1,000.
The seventh rung always offers six free spins and the rest of the ladder is filled with at least three bonus features on random rungs between the guaranteed features.
Players will climb this ladder of features with each cascading win that occurs on the same spin, also resetting between each spin.
The features that can be displayed between the start, the free spins and the instant cash prize include:
- Up to 10 wilds added to the reel set
- Wilds with up to x5 multipliers added to the board
- One random paytable symbol turns into wilds across the board
- A cluster of four wilds is added to the game
- One random paytable symbol splits into four smaller symbols across the reel set
- One random paytable symbol is upgraded to a higher value symbol
- A win multiplier of up to x11 is applied to all subsequent wins
- All big symbols split into four smaller symbols each
- Five identical symbols are placed into a row or column
- One random paytale symbol will destroy every row and reel it appears on to make way for new symbols
- A random number of rows and reels are destroyed to make way for new symbols
- A large random shape of symbols is destroyed
In the free spins game mode, the megatrail will have at least six bonus features in between an extra three spins on the seventh rung and the headline instant cash prize on the 12th rung.
Furthermore, players can buy access to the free spins feature for the price of x60 their stake.
WHAT THEY SAY
Nik Robinson, BTG CEO, explained: “You can’t beat a bit of Las Vegas action, and Vegas Rush is like a whirlwind trip down the Vegas Strip. There’s something for everyone on the Megatrail, and small bettors will love the low minimum stakes, while the huge win potential will appeal to seasoned players. It’s time to feel the rush of Vegas!
Nicholas Peters, Chief Business Development Officer at Evolution, stated: “There’s a lot to love about Vegas Rush. Once again, BTG is changing the way we think about slots with their revolutionary mechanics. These games are becoming more and more exciting and offer so much more in the way of bonuses than traditional slots. We’re delighted to debut another soon-to-be smash hit from BTG.”
To test your luck with the Vegas Rush demo, click here.