The SBC Leaders magazine is a free quarterly magazine with in-depth, long-form interviews with the biggest names in sports betting, iGaming, payments and more. The publication arm of SBC Leaders, and an accompaniment to the SBC Leaders podcast, this free online betting and gambling magazine profiles the most innovative personalities in the industry.
SBC Leaders Issue 18 – December 2021
Issue 18 is a bumper edition for SBC Summit North America, and features as its cover story an interview with President and CEO of the American Gaming Association, and our opening keynote, Bill Miller. Miller addresses the challenges facing US gaming in a fascinating interview.
Also in Issue 18:
- James McKay on how Virgin Bet are standing out from the crowd
- Tim Heath on Arsenal & Innovation
- Johnny Avello, from dealing dice to the DraftKings boardroom
- Yossi Abadi on the cornerstones of Tenlot’s success
- The key to driving growth in iGaming
- And much more from the realms of sports betting, iGaming, payments, lottery and marketing
SBC Leaders Issue 17
Issue 17 features as its lead story, an exclusive interview with Lenin Castillo, Online Chief Operating Officer of Logrand Entertainment. Castillo gave his thoughts on the continued growth and evolution of the Latin American gaming landscape, and gives his three key pillars of success for an online casino in Mexico.
Also in Issue 17:
- Sacha Dragic on broadening SuperBet’s horizons
- Sportingtech on unregulated markets
- Brandon Walker and Jeff Millar on the inevitable rise of iGaming in the US
- PaddyPower on cracking the US market with their ASX platform
- A letter to Affiliate Leaders
- Plus, exclusive stories on payments, streamers, lottery and more!
SBC Leaders Issue 16 – August 2021
Issue 16 of the SBC Leaders magazine features Jette Nygaard-Andersen, the CEO of Entain, as the lead story. Nygaard-Andersen speaks about her first 6 months as CEO of Entain, the challenges of leading during the pandemic, her views on technology enabling players, and why she’s so excited for Entain’s future.
Also in Issue 16:
- Warren Murphy on scaling up Sportradar’s soccer offerings
- How Ontario are bringing sports betting ‘into the light’
- Rupinder Singh of Paysafe on closing the gap in LATAM payments
- Is the US heading for a mobile vs land-based casino battle?
- PartnerMatrix on avoiding affiliate fraud
- Plus, exclusive stories on payments, lottery and more!
SBC Leaders Issue 15 – June 2021
Our latest issue, SBC Leaders issue 15, features as the lead story an interview with Maarja Pärt, who recently featured on an episode of the podcast. Maarja is the CEO of Coingaming, and gives a great interview on expanding the Coingaming eco-system.
Also in SBC Leaders issue 15:
- BetConstruct: Embracing the switch to less traditional betting content
- Sportradar: How ad:s meets challenges faced by US Sportsbooks
- Hipódromo de Palermo: First online experiences in Buenos Aires
- Spribe and Fantasma Games on the rise of mobile gaming
- The impact of BCG’s football and social media code of conduct
- Why balancing AI and the human touch is key in AML
- Plus, live events return! We’ll see you in Malta and Barcelona!
SBC Leaders Issue 14 – April 2021
- Paysafe on the Impact of Covid-19 in the US Betting space
- Sightline Payments on driving US acquisition and retention
- Lazcano Sámano debunk myths around Mexican gambling
- PariMatch on the top 2021 marketing trends
- Why the US has become the priority for NetEnt
- How the pandemic has reshaped Crypto
- Plus, SlotBeats Slot of the Week winners roundup!
Issue 13 – February 2021
- Bill Hornbuckle: The change in attitude towards sports betting
- SG Digital: The next phase of the US Sports Betting Journey
- Vasilije Lekovic from Trustly on what’s new for payments in 2021
- Jari Vähänen on making sense of Finland’s new gaming regulation
- Plus, India – will fragmented regulations hinder progress?
Issue 12 – December 2020
- RTSMunity on eSports betting in 2021
- A look into political betting
- Funfair: Casino streamers can bring gaming communities together
- Scan’n’Play: Trustly brings digital payments to land-based gaming
- MuchBetter: Is Italy finally ditching cash to embrace digital money?
- Plus: The National Lottery – what’s next?