The CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots series continues on Wednesday 24 February with Building an Environment for Innovation, an exclusive interview with Carl Ejlertsson, director Of business development for Red Tiger.
In the third episode of the interview series, CasinoBeats, managing director, Stewart Darkin discusses the current state of the slots market with Ejlertsson.
They will look at where the sector’s next big innovations are coming from, what individual games suppliers can do to help drive the sector forward, and the new markets that are emerging for online casino and slots.
As well as examining the wider market, the session will take an in-depth look at Red Tiger’s journey through its acquisition by NetEnt and the subsequent Evolution Gaming deal, and consider whether the industry is likely to see more consolidation.
Ejlertsson will also discuss the performance and future of Red Tiger’s hugely popular daily jackpots games, along with the company’s release schedule and development plans for 2021.
To watch the full interview with Ejlertsson, register for Innovation in Slots – Building an Environment for Innovation: Wednesday 24 February at 2pm GMT.
The Innovation in Slots series also features:
- 4 February: Fresh Twists on Evergreen Titles with Nik Robinson (CEO, Big Time Gaming) and Enrico Drago (SVP, IGT PlayDigital). Watch on demand here.
- 10 February: Slots Fit for the Future with Aspire Global CEO Tsachi Maimon. Watch on demand here.
- 8 March: The Rise of the Streamers with Tobias Svensen (CEO, CasinoGrounds), Simon Hammon (CPO, Relax Gaming), and Johan Ekberg (Group Casino Games Manager, LeoVegas).
- 22 March: Slots Abuse Masterclass with Ozric Vondervelden and Ed Dickerson of Ada Lovelace.
- 4 April: Slots Start-Up Culture with Karolina Pelc of Basic Strategy.
Visit the SBC Events website to learn more about the CasinoBeats Innovation in Slots series.